J.M. Securities is a professionally managed organization, which offers an excellent environment to work, that is highly conducive to growth and development. We enable our team members to expand their horizon for both professional and personal development by encouraging them to take responsibilities and making them realize their potential.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals with a result oriented approach who are willing to accept challenges, take on responsibilities and contribute to the growth of the organization.
This position requires a college degree, previous sales and customer service experience, with exceptional oral communication skills and the desire to provide the highest level of ethical guidance to our shareholder clients.
- Providing quality customer service by assisting customers with inquiries, transactions, and other information regarding their accounts.
- Marketing mutual fund products to existing & non existing customers.
- Participating in outbound marketing calling campaigns. Business or finance background a plus. Current NASD Series 6 and 63 licenses a plus; however, we may sponsor these licenses as a condition of employment
Seeking an energetic individual to assist and ally back office operations which includes mutual fund investor communications, and mailing operations. This highly visible position will coordinate, manage, and enhance work flows, review work, assist with problem resolution and keep liaison with marketing and Investor representative.
- 6 years of supervisory role in the accounting/financial services industry.
- Experience in multiple roles within a transfer agency or financial services back office.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Successfully communicates for desired outcome.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments and provide positive leadership. (i.e. regulatory, distribution channels, technology, etc.)
If you would like to have the opportunity to become a valued member in a professional and challenging environment and enjoy superior employee benefits, mail or email.