Some like it. Some don’t. But retirement is a reality for every working person. Most young people today think of retirement as a distant reality. However, it is important to plan for your post-retirement life if you wish to retain your financial independence and maintain a comfortable standard of living even when you are no longer earning. This is extremely important, because, unlike developed nations, India does not have a social security net.
Retirement Planning acquires added importance because of the fact that though longevity has increased, the number of working years haven’t.
Our Retirement Planning Service involves:
- Computing that amount that would be required post-retirement. This is done after taking inflation and time value of money into account.
- Building your Retirement Corpus using Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) and other long-term growth orient products
- Ensuring adequate post-retirement income through safe investments.
- The asset allocation and selection of investment vehicles keep changing as your risk-bearing capacity diminishes.
- JMS Investment Plans is customized investing services, design to fit Your needs, Your Budget, Your Goals and Your Schedule
These are just a few of the reasons investors fail to reach their financial goals.
|Not investing enough money ?||Investing at the wrong time?|
|Buying high and selling low?||Losing sight of long-term plans?|
We, at JMS Investment give you the discipline to invest regularly. Here’s How It Works:
- You decide how much you can afford to invest each month. Make sure it is enough to reach your goals. And remember, you probably won’t miss what you don’t see.
- You designate the fund you want to invest in. Or you can invest in a variety of funds to build a diversified portfolio.
- You decide which day of the month you want to invest (the 1st through 28th). Then we will automatically transfer your investment from your checking or savings account on that day each month.
Look at the Millionaire Math & Discover the Power of Investing
|Start Age||Monthly Contribution||Rate of %||Accumulated|
Monthly investing is easy and affordable and the power of daily
compounding can make it pay off. The following chart shows
how your money can grow over time